Soil Recommendation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eblaite, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I'm about to put my four aurora indica girls in the ground and I don't believe I'm going to have enough soil if I dig 2x2 holes. Right now they are in 1 gallon fabric pots in FFOF and 35%+ perlite. Right now I have a full bag and a half of FFOF left. The girls are still pretty wet (that's what she said) so I can wait a few days. My only options are Amazon or local stores like Lowe's to get soil. FFOF is $33 for 1.5 cubic feet on Amazon, and I'm not sure if that's worth it. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2. U have know hydro or garden shop in town. Fox happy frog ffof or if too exspensive see if they have non time release potting soil other the miracle grow. Garden shops that sell flowers and trees and stuff may have ffof. Or call fox and ask them if they have a dealer. I am team fox president here bahahahaaaaa

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Yes 30% perlite is reccomended. I guess organic soil promix u xoukd use also
    My summer journal

4. I'm from a small town in southern Illinois. I might be able to find it within an hour or so away though.

5. I found a hydro store close enough by that sells FFOF for 22 dollars per 1.5cft. Which is a dollar more than I paid last time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dam i get it for 10.99. Well it's totally worth it I grow with it all the time and I think it's a lot easier to use compared to try and do figure out how to feed your plants in organic if you're not used to it you just get the Fox Farms Trio

7. I would pay that price before I would buy at Home Depot crap soil.[​IMG]

8. My current nutrients is advanced nutrients micro, grow and bloom.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok good luck