Soil Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by passthatshiiiit, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Planning on my first grow and I have a question about soil. So here is the question. If I get good organic soil like this one http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=49424 would I need to get extra nutes to add as I water them? Another question I have is would a miraclegro soil work? I know it's not as good but would it be able to support a plant? Also if I do go with the miraclegro would I need extra nutes? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. #2 Mr.Tangent, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    first off miracle grow will work and support a plant.....i had one plant in a pot of MG just feeding it water for months and it just kept getting bigger......if you do use miracle grow i highly suggest mixing PERLITE into your soil..generously....it holds air and water both good of roots.....as far as organic goes....it is not nessecary to add other nutes, but it depends how fast u want your plant to grow.....??and if ur using organic soil you might want to find organic nutes......

i'd just try the MG soil with some perlite.....water once or twice a week...depending....and if that works for ya, next grow splurge and go buy some nutes for your soil and budding nutes for a nicer crop.......get a little more advanced each grow......