soil question. please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Czand, Mar 6, 2013.

1. If im using ffof for my clones, is there anyway the plants would show defiencies after a week and a half? I've been told not to feed for at least three weeks.

2. It shouldn't.

It can though. If you're somehow watering the soil with water with enough TDS to make the PH sway, your plants could be lacking nutrients due to certain ones being unavailable. If your water is under 300, I'd say there isn't really a way you're swaying the PH enough to cause that though.

Take pictures and post them.

3. sorry boutt the pic my camera sucks.

Attached Files:

4. Use organic soil

5. FFOF is organic soil ..... :rolleyes:

6. Haha wow ok didn't know.

7. I have a 1 month old plant, its up to 5 nodes, but I fimmed it and actually I should of let her, but I did so. I just want to know if everything is ok.
    I am growing it outdoors, with 20-20-20 fertilizer, basic..
    She is smaller than she should be, I am growing her in a balcony, and I put her all the time she can get of direct sunlight, the rest is in the shade. Some days more than others.

Some photos so you can see:smoking:
    (first 2- day fimmed)
    (second 2- two days after)

Attached Files:

8. sorry i didnt make a new thread. im new dont know how to :)

9. Looks healthy but instead of growing outside right now wait till later or grow inside with her I would take her inside and grow her right now and do you bring her inside at night or what? pH is good to know what's the temperature all that let us know

10. #10 patri420, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    dylanbramlett:

I leave her outside spotted in a super dark spot.

dont really know how to measure pH, im not a pro grower just a 19 year old girl who loves weed:D but loves to learn...

I dont really think I have the materials to do it. REAAALLYYYY wish I could though. And if I can get them I would so do it.

11. Well I'm only 18 and a pro grower at all there is a lot that you need to learn about growing. pH can be tested by a kit or take two cups and put some soil in it the first cup pour some vinegar in it if the soil bubbles then its acidic if it doesn't then good the next cup pour some water in it and then put some baking soda in it if it bubbles then you need to higher the pH and if neither do anything then your pH is good also if you won't to grow a good plant with high yields let me know what you price range is for spending money on indoor growing. Where I'm at too cold to grow outside!

12. Go back to the forum:
    Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

Top left button "New Thread" :hello:

Your plant looks really good by the way, suggest making a new thread on it so you can get your questions addressed. In regards to a pH meter, you can get a little digital probe pH meter for around $20-$30 made for soil. Checkout Amazon or go to your local grow store. You'll find plenty of help on here, especially as a 19 y/o girl, for some odd reason :cool:

13. You don't need a pH kit for soil don't listen to him do the way I told you save 10-30$

14. Just amend your soil with 1 cup of dolomite lime per cubic foot. Then there is no need for a ph meter.

15. could be burning them man, ocean forest is hot for clones