Soil PH issues

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jessev, Feb 23, 2016.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil

What brand and type of soil?
    worm castings grow mix from a local worm farm

Indoors or outdoors? indoor 2 large raised beds with 10 plants each and drain to waste

What strain? Candyland and Bay 11

How old are the plants? 6 weeks into flower

What type of lights and how many watts? 2 1000 watt hps on movers

How far from the lights? 10 inches

What is your watering frequency and source of water? every 3rd day. water is from a well with sulfur in it. I try to let it sit for a day, but not always

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK Tea once a week. 5 gallon bucket with air stones. I add water, 2- 3 cups of soil, dash of mycorrhizal, 1/2 cup of worm casting concentrate liquid from the worm farm, and about a quarter cup molasses. bubbles for 3 days before use

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? runoff ph is my problem. I ph my water to 5.8 - 6. But my runoff is 8.5!

What are the temps and humidity in the room? temp fluctuates in the 70's with occasional dips into high 60's at night. humidity is set at 50.

What size pot? 2 large raised beds

Any bugs? Look real close. no insects

Any other pertinent info? f'ing powdery mildew.
    About a week into flower one of my dehumidifiers died. I couldn't get another for almost a week and a half. humidity sat at 70% and of course PM set in. I am treating it with serenade to keep it under control. and two extra fans. I trimmed up the bottom up to about 18 inches with an oscillating fan blowing under the canopy.

The plants are showing all of the signs of nute lockout. Checked the run off and it was at 8.5!. So i flushed with water ph'd at 5.5 and still the runoff is at 8.3-8.5. I let em sit for 3 days to dry and then watered at 5.8 and still got runoff of 8.5. So just flushed with water at 4.8 and runoff was 8.3.
    Now growth has stopped. Buds are slowly filling out but back to back flushing isn't something I like to do.

Any advice? Can this harvest be saved?

Help me grasscity, you're my only hope!