soil mix outdoor pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dsvdv330, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Hey guys, so i am a noob att outdoor grows and am going to do my first attempt this summer. I want to mix my own soil so i can skipp feeding the plants with nutrients. The reason for this is that i am going to have a big amount of plants. Im going to grow them outdoors in 20 L buckets that i have drilled small holes on the bottom. I am looking for soil mixes that are reliable and tested.

How and what do i need to do?

2. if you wanna go all out check out subcools super soil. just do a google search. if you wanna make things easier for you 80% fox farms ocean forest and 20% perlite is a good beginner mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You want a lot bigger than 20 liter pots, that's only like 5.3 gallons. I used to take those large round garbage bins and cut the top 1/3 off and drill holes in bottom, easy cheap 20gal pot. How big of plants do you want?

I would start investing in worm castings and 50# bags of kelp meal, neem seed meal, crab shell meal, alfalfa meal, rock dusts ECT.

4. Im lookin for a yield at about 300-400 g. Im going with frisian dew. how big do i need?

5. Will it work If the post size is
    Liter: 65
    Diameter: 45/53 cm
    Hight: 34,5 cm