Soil hydro grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mauwie420Wauwie, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Since there would be much less water than a full on hydro how many liters per minute would be sufficient? I have a 70 lpm air pump which can plug into a 8 line divider I didn't know if that'd be enough for 8 pots?

2. What's a soil hydro grow? I thought those two terms were mutually exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Check it out I'll post the video I watched he seemed to get better growth so I'd like to try it starting out never grew inside just a few times outdoors so I'm still novice here.

Soil hydro hybrid video;

4. I went searching and found this already. It looks impressive, but also like it could be problematic if there's problems with the air stone/injector. Also, the need to constantly keep it saturated might be a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That's true but for the results I think I'm going to give it a go. Videos pretty much answered my question just need to make sure air bubbles are reach out the top of the pot..

6. If you do it please make a journal or take some pics. I'd like to see the results.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Definitely! I'll add you as friend or whatever it is it's been a while since I was on here :p

8. I would sub to that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk