Soil for seedlings. Please reply soon!!! lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stonedsurfer69, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #1 Stonedsurfer69, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Edit: new question
    I got some mirical gro my friend says he uses that. But today while transplanting my seeds 2 of the 3 seeds fell of the little white plant. Am i safe?

2. Is the seedling in any kind of soil? Or just wet tissue?
    You can use regular potting compost, becareful tho cos it might have a lot of nutrients in it, that will burn the plant.
    Best of Luck.

3. #3 usuckman, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Fox farms Happy frog is good for starting plants. Fox farms ocean forest works too. Theres tons of soils.. Roots, Black Gold, Green All
    If you want soil that you use without worrying about puting nutrients in the water look at the subcool super soil recipe's. Most require you start the plant in a normal soil like one of the above. Then transplant it into a pot with a layer of super soil on the bottom, then some more regular soil above that to help the plant ease its way into the strong soil. So basically, dont use too much super soil, you want like 2 gallons at the bottom of a 5 gallon pot with 2 gallons of normal soil and 1 gallon of 50/50 in the middle. Then all you need to do is add good clean water. No tap water, at least carbon filter it and bubble it up with aquairium pump air for 24 hrs+ if you do use tap water.

4. I got some mirical gro my friend says he uses that. But today while transplanting my seeds 2 of the 3 seeds fell of the little white plant. Am i safe?

5. i have 7 Afgooey all germ'd from seed in fox farm ocean forrest now and they're doing great..no nutes needed for first 30 days

Attached Files: