Soil feeding schedules HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mark30g, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I'm growing with soil aswell as Hydro TBH I have took on a lil to much but what the hell it's all trial and error true. Anyway I've been feeding Mj plants like This water, feed, water (depending on how they took the feed) again feed water feed water and so far this has been fine. Also when do the calyxes turn green at the moment there looking rather white-ishy with lil orange looking at the end. I'm growing Kush (bag seed) and the smoke was ahead orange fluffy buds very nice, So far I have been successful in production ov female bitches lol. Fingers crossed tho. Also I have about 6-8 females the oldest 1 being 2months/9wks 2moro whilst the others are only 6wks moro, whilst I'm waiting for 3more to show its sex. Can anyone recommend an Exhaust inline fan. As my Cfm tent size is 154cubic feet whilst fan I have is 170cf so I was thinking of tripling this figure to around 400-450cf and the plug it into a u no what brings speed down to bring my temps down from 93. SCORCHING lol. But I was having to leave tent doors open in Veg/ beginning ov flowering but with so many turning out into females I weren't expecting it as I thought id end up with like maybe 1 but not 7-9 so far 2-3to go u have 11 I think PMSFL