soil and light for seeds just germinated

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MacTizzle, Mar 7, 2011.

1. i am germinating tnt kush and veneno all fem and have a ebb and flow hydro system but i AM SO CONFUSED i think soil would be a better medium? i just bought black gold soil
    Black Gold All Purpose Potting Soil | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    it is good soil they say organic and if u go to the link they say what the 0-0-0 number is and whats in it forgot what the ratio is

is this good soil? i also have mericle grow perlite (i know i know mericle grow sucks) but should i mix it in there? i also have a bag of shultz 21-0-0 fertalizer or something the kid at this nuersery recomended to mix it in there?

and then what lighting would you recomend for the seeds once i plant them from germination

i have 350 watts of random cfl including a red light and also 13 WATT BLUE plant light i thought both colors might add something? but the clf lights are all 23 watts some 18 and i have half daylight and half the other (ones brighter ones more yellowish) i have 4 metal reflector thiongs that are round that the light screws into for more light direction and reflection im guessing.

or i have 2 4 foot flouresent tube lights that are daylight and i forgot the watts i think 43 watts and they have 800 lumins each i think there was this color chart and i think it was 6500k oir something the color was blue cause i know u need blue for veg it has a metal reflective ballast you plug them into that hangs

and then finally i have a 250 watt hps light with sun reflective ballast

and whatever one you tell me to use for the seeds that just germinared(seedlings?) tell me hjjow far to put from the seeds