[Soil - 1k HPS - Reveg - NL#9 - JHxBBL] Smurfys Round 3 Op

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmurfyBH, Sep 28, 2010.

1. dude, thats the perfect grow space. Already got the ventilation piped to the outside. Have you had to amp up the motor/fan in the ventilation to cope w/ the grow?

2. Interesting grow ya got there Smurf, I'm very curious as to how that reveg will turn out, sub'd.

What are you putting a fake wall up for? You gonna add some CO2?

3. Yeah its a cool space. Nah not really. I havn't gotten around the the science of thigns. The bathroom fan is 80cfm and then my two 6" are like 180cfm so I'll either turn it off or put it some where else so their isn't back pressure.

It's going good so far I think! Fake wall is just to help with enviroment controls. Temp, Light mostly. Hopefully it'll be a great drop in heat, lol. Hopefully gonna go from 88f to the mid high 70s would make me happy. Dooubt I'll get around to Co2

Well the reveg is going really awesome I think. Will be trimming the root ball soon. About an inch off each side and refill with new soil. The amount of regrowth is crazy. I had no idea plants just turned around and could go back at it with no rest. Crazy how awesome life is when you semi /control/ it. Soon it will have it's own little mini screen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JHxBBL and 3x NL#9
    [​IMG]

Thanks will try to keep yall updated when something cool happens, lol.

4. Love the Reveg , that thing is turning into a crazy bush....

5. Yeah it already has the root structure and stem structure. Only revegs I have seen so far are from clones in flowering. Never actual a WHOLE plant, lol. This might get BIG.[/b]

6. #26 proteus patient, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Nice grow, i like the looks of that reveg, I'm sort of in the same boat as you (trying to reveg), But mine isnt a reveg after harvest, it just got to cold outside so i brought her indoors. my question was how long did you have to wait before taking cuttings or to top the plant.

Thanks, im not trying to hijack, just wondering given your going through Reveg

peAce
    ProTeuS

This is what she looks like right now
    [​IMG]
    she only just started flowering, but now its indoors
    Should it be under 18/6 or 24/0 ?
    Thanks again

7. Has it showed sign of sex yet? After I chopped down my plant I turned lights to 16/8, now they're at 18/6 where I think I will be unless I don't see the growth I want. I was gonna let this one grow out and flower it again. I really can't answer your questions thoroughly as I wish I could. I have never cloned anything, and this is my first reveg after my first harvest. So best wishes :D

8. yeah, shes definatly a girl, it just has tiny lil buds as it just started flowering maybe 3-4 weeks ago. Thanks for any help i can get

peAce
    ProTeuS

9. Nothing big. New growth is still coming in with pistils at joints.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. That little re-veg sucker is looking pretty cool.

How come you are going to trim the rootball? Is that recommended for a re-veg, or do you do that typically during a transplant?

11. I don't know to be honest. Just seems like a good thing in my head. I have been reading a lot of guides on keeping mothers, and those guys trim their roots about 1"-1.5" about every 4mo. I think. I guess it helps get rid of the salt build up around the roots and helps prevent root rot. Not to sure to be honest. I'll be sure to let yall know how it goes with pics and shit.

12. Wassup smurfy, I'm subbin!

13. hello Smurfy - I think Re-vegging can be a real good way to get clones or to train for flowering ....
    I sexed 19 seeds got nine girls. i took them a little too far into bud but now OMG branches and leaves everywhere in every direction its awesome to see develop

anyway looking good brotha :D

:wave:

14. Well today has been my off day so I been running around. Plucked off the rest of the buds that I could on the NL, lol. So much shit going everywhere. Anyways started some ducting once I get it figured out I'll get my fake wall up and blasay blasay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. nice nice , That revegged pretty quickly !

16. Was thinking the same thing :D Gonna start tying down soon.

17. That is one heck of a duct line ya got there!

Looks like McGuyver came over and stayed the weekend!

18. Yp bro that re-veg NL is like Vegging now:hello: rock on brother hope ya get some more sexy NL Nugz soon....:bongin:

19. #39 ZeroStar, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    Hey Smurfy.

Everything is looking perfect man. I love the reveg. Hey, if you can, take some pics of the final buds you pluck off the reveg. Im curious to see how they changed since put back on veg. cycle.

Are you venting into a crawl space or attic? How are you pulling air? What kind of fan?

*Edit* I love how your own seed(JH x BBL) is growing like wild fire. I think this stands as a testament to how brand new seeds can produce faster growing and more vigorous plants.

20. Haha, yeah. Got to get it how you can now a days.

More NL nugz is right. That shit was good.

Sure later today or tonight Ill post a pic of what the bud looks like if I can find one still, lol.

I have an extra 4" inline booster in the top of the duct, that my ac vent. My ac vent is always blowing and half the time is the actual ac is on 76. Don't have anything to pull air yet. Gotta wait till mondays pay.

Peace