SoG

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hydration, Jan 19, 2009.

1. when growing using the SoG method is it at all possible to do say 3 strains to make twleve constantly budding plants on the same ebb and flow table? Or would the nutrient needs fo the plants be so different where you might kill or just get bad yield from the other plants? any help appreciated consider myself a cannoisuer and would like multiple strains for my pleasure.

2. SoG is not really affected that much based on strain - with the exception of you trying to grow 20 sativa's using SoG. It'd be funny as fuck, but a mess.

I digress, anywhoo - Yes you can do a perpetual grow with SoG
    No the nutrient needs would not be competetive in that nature - just keep them nicely fed

3. i was planning on doing 1 pure indica 1 pure sativa then a nice blend any recommendations for a first timer?

4. Yes - do NOT use a sativa. It's not a good SoG candidate due to height. They're solid for SCRoG though.

Keep it indica - use ONLY clones - put as many as you can in the grow space to really take advantage of it.... flower them as soon as they root to prevent veg growth. Single colas rock.

5. If you use very small pots (16 oz) sativas can be kept at 20"-22" but I wouldn't recommend trying a micro grow without the proper reading.

6. for that said the nutrients dont matter , your wrong. It does in a SOG. some plants are going to hurt just a little and grow shorter compared to the strain that loves the level of nutes you've put in there . They key is to move it all up and down til you get the right formula.

Im doing about 7 different strains in my table right now so i know the answers to your questions.