Sog?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pjonline, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Hi Guys

Ok, Ive been growing for about a year. So far ive been able to grow plants from seeds using hydroponics.
    Now after reading on here i noticed everyone talking about SOG and perpetual harvests.
    Personally my interests lay in growing as much as possible in the shortest time.
    So im looking for a bit of advice! Thanks in advance :D

At the moment i have:

A tent 2x2x2
    A multiflow hydroponic system 16pot
    2x 600w lights
    I have just started to germinate northern lights x big bud!

Basicly i would like to get a production line going. I have yet to get into cloning as well.

If you could tell me what else i need to achieve my goal and as much of an explanation as your willing to give ( I know this can be annoying for a lot of you who probably anwser alot of the same questions over and over again ) it would be much appreciated!

Cheers :wave:

2. You will need 2 rooms, or split you existing space in 2.
    1 veg room
    1 flower room
    You can set up your veg room with CFL's or MH light.
    The Flowering room will be for you HPS's.

Grow 1-2 mother plants of different strains (pick you fav 2)
    Once the mother gets to size you can take cuttings and clone to make kids.
    keep the clones in the veg room untl they are of size and then move them into the flowering room.

Rinse and Repeat.

3. [quote name='pjonline']Hi Guys

Ok, Ive been growing for about a year. So far ive been able to grow plants from seeds using hydroponics.
    Now after reading on here i noticed everyone talking about SOG and perpetual harvests.
    SOG ...in a nutshell
    With what you have this is what you would do if you want to do a real SOG

Mothers in 1 gallon containers on a table under 2- 4' shop lights (As many as will fit of the kinds ya' want)

Build a table 4x8 (ebb and flow) mount the 600's above that...this will be the flowering table....it will hold 511 clones in 4" Grodan cubes...from this you will harvest 56 clones per week using a 9 week strain....that my good man ='s 28-42 Oz's dried per week

The drawbacks are ....
    60 clones a week to stay running
    this is EZ for some .....but has stopped many 6 months into it ;)
    This also requires that you obtain and dispose of 60 Rockwool cubes per week and stems and leaf(after ya' "Hash"it)
    You will need a Large drying cabinet 4x2x6 for a grow with 2 600's...the time will come when you will have over 60 oz's drying at once :eek:
    SOG and P.H. ...is a big time commitment :bongin: