SOG

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Millwright101, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Hi everyone, have a question about doing a SOG.
    Everything I read says you have to use clones; or it is suggested to use clones.
    Can I veg from the feminized seeds I have And get good results? If so how long should I veg for, and what size pots should I use. I have a 4x4 Gorilla and would like to get 12 to 16 plants under a Spectrum King 400watt light.

Thanks

2. The reason you should use clones is because they are already mature. If you put a seedling through 12/12 from the start it needs a longer time to get to that point. If you can make an extra space and keep a mother plant, that would be ideal

3. Thanks. I gonna keep one of them to do that. I just nevver had any success at getting a clone to survive. But i was gonna let these veg for about 4 weeks after the seedling stage

4. You could do a scrog with feminized seeds and veg for 4-5 weeks. I vegged mine for 5 weeks and am 4.5 weeks into flower with acceptable results. Buds are just at half dollar size currently.

Attached Files: