SOG VS 2 MONTH SCROG IDEA

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 240ROLLER, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Hello, I am just curious what everyone thinks. I currently grow really big 2 month veg plants that yeild around 1lb give or take an oz or two. It cost me 350-450$ a month for the electricity 400+ for two months and then another 2 months at 350ish and I only have 5x10 area and 2 plants scrog like that is all I can get so God forbid I loose one to hermi like I've been experiencing because of a shitty company called cali connection I scrubbed I bleached I did everything and the same side that plant was on I get a seeds so it's killing my yeild.it's around 1600$ in electricity for 1 pound of smoke in my situation and I've been saving to do a ebb n flow currently being priced together. I thought last night why don't I sog like 20-40plants because I'm allowed 64plants but unlike some people who go strait to flower veg for like 2-3weeks in 3 gallon pots and then flip. Anyone try that or veg at all using sog that could share some knowledge maybe what you get dry weight on your set up etc.. just trying to save more money and get more. It would save me 400$ in electricity to do it this way and I'd have a bit of room to loose one or two. Anyone think that 20-40plants sog with 2week veg would be enough to get 5 pounds? I am moving again in a few months and won't be able to grow there for a while so want enough meds to last me until I can get up n growing there.