SoG Super Silver Haze and White Widow Max

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ghost Grow, Mar 13, 2010.

1. idk, i think it depends on how tall you grow space is. whats the max height that your plants can be?

2. @ascension...i water them every other day... i have great drainage in that soil, so under the lights they completely dry out by then. i stick my finger in to make sure it's really dry so i don't rot the roots. i haven't given any of them fertilizer except the big indica i'm lst'ing in the back. when should i start nuting those seedlings? the sativas seem so sensitive right now...

@lotuselise...i can go up 5 ft or so. thinking of SoG for the widows and Scrog for the silver haze if they make it? then i'll lst and fim the big indica in a separate box...

3. i appreciate the comments, btw, guys. criticisms definitely welcome.

4. I learned to start feeding them about 4 weeks into veg or when they have developed at least 4 to 5 nodes.

5. okay, i'll start adding some fert to those guys but go extra extra light on it...like 1/5 strength at next feeding.

6. Yeah that's perfect.

7. Do you know what the PH of the water and the water/fertilizer you are giving your plants? Most bottled water over here has a low PH, somewhere around 6.2 usually. Adding fertilizer usually only makes the PH lower as well. Try to get some test strips at the minimum and a meter would be best.

In my grow I was using water with PH around 6.2. I had a bad meter and it was reading way too high. So when I added fertilizer I was actually feeding them with about 5.6 PH solution. I really only saw a few symptoms, but that 'spotting' on that one leaf looks like what started to happen to my grow. Also, some of the leaves cupped or canoed. I think it is mainly a magnesium deficiency, however, this is usually related to the PH being to low. Try to raise the PH of the water you are using to around 6.8. They have "PH Up" over here, but I usually just use about 1 tsp. of hard wood ash to raise about 1 PH. Look through the beginning of my grow, because I first only saw a few spotted leaves, but it just kept getting worse and worse. Your plants look good now!

8. hey Ghost.subscribed.Dude can you tell me where did you order FoxFarm?because unfortunatly im in another country too and it seems that all the sites ive tried to order from do not deliver liquids overseas, im kind of bumbed about that.

9. :wave: groovy grow dude, I see a few mystery problems but nothing like whats going on with my fugly ladies :) wish I could help you dude but Im not doing so good with my own girls this run. Besides you got the pro's already in here to help man :smoking:

10. lookin healthy

11. Hey guys!

Good news and bad news!

Bad news: Had to move the grow. Plants went a few days without any good light and it stressed them out a bit and they stretched, some, too.

Good news: I have a whole room to grow in now, as well as figure out the browning problem on my bottom leaves. Magnesium deficiency. I added some Epsom salt and it cured everything.

New location:
    [​IMG]

Group shot:
    [​IMG]

Plants are getting tall.
    Silver haze:
    [​IMG]

Silver haze close-up...leaves looking better:
    [​IMG]

White widow:
    [​IMG]

Most of the white widows are fine, but two have developed some leathery looking leaves:
    [​IMG]

Probably should have topped them, but I'm planning on doing SoG since I don't have a plant limit, so I let them go.

Big mixed Indica is doing fine, too:
    [​IMG]

Inner growth is kicking hard after the LST:
    [​IMG]

You guys think I can go ahead and start flowering? Should I let them go longer? Thinking of LSTing them for a few days and then flowering...

12. Also, they will need transferring to bigger plants, but I was thinking of transferring after the initial flowering, so that I'll only transfer the females to bigger pots. If I transfer now, they won't all get good light...what do you think?

13. They look groovy dude :wave: :D :hello:

I'd flower them :devious: you can still tie them through flowering just take it easy. They have some stretch but they groovy :smoking:

14. Right On .. ..

My friend, .. They are looking just great .. You have come a long way, in a short time .. ;)

do me one please, Get a close up of the top and where ya tied on the bottom of your Easy Rollers, or Rising Sun, .. Or, what holds your lamp UP .. below, ..

[​IMG]

15. Pop in the HPS if you want them to bush out a little more, they tend to stretch towards the blue light. If mine start getting too tall I swap in the HPS, some people veg under HPS just to squat them out more.

16. @White Widow...Don't have my camera right now, but I'll do it within 24 hours. I tied them with square knots and then taped the string ends back to themselves so it would be impossible to come untied. The sunrise hangers are THE SHIT btw, they rock hard.

@BohBo...planning to do that right away, give it a few days then flower.

17. Sure bet, .. I was meaning next time ya snap some pics is real fine with me Ghost dude, ..

Till then, ..

Be well .. .. :)

18. Looks like things are coming around man, good job! Big Indy's looking great by the way.

19. Bottom Tie:
    [​IMG]

Top Tie:
    [​IMG]

20. Looking good! Plants are looking healthy.

Are you going to do one main cola or are you going to top/train them at all? I just harvested my WW. Super frosty.