SoG Super Silver Haze and White Widow Max

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ghost Grow, Mar 13, 2010.

1. nah, next run will be blueberry, uk cheese, white widow, and maybe l.a. woman or something like that.
    yea man, having this much good bud to smoke changes the way i smoke and how i smoke. it's total freedom.

lmao. damn, sorry i've been missing. i've been spending some time on some other forums. i dunno if you noticed jay, but there's been a pretty large shift recently with LBH leaving the city and bringing his crew with him. i like GC a lot and plan to stay here, although i have to admit that hydrocanna is better run, easier to use, more modern layout, no 16 year olds, etc... it's just all around a better forum for growing. grass city also basically ignores my comments, while HC answered a comment about the site within a single day, so it seems like the people who run it are a bit more concerned. so i mean...i plan to keep posting on both, although my next grow will probably be on hydrocanna.

2. i agree;) fillin my jars in 4 days...:yummy::bongin: and my bowl with something fresh off the cutting table:smoking: got a update in my grow...crystal city bro..:D
    cant wait to see the next run, if we all last that long at GC..lol:eek:

3. GC has gone quiet lol if shit dont pick up or become a little better ima bounce outta here.

take care dude :wave:

5. haha the city ftw....i cant leave...its like my drug...well not drug but......yeah drug :( i have it on the start page of my mobile lol

6. I'm just playing / Jabbing / Poking ya :poke::poke:/ Thunder .. .. :)

7. :eek::eek::eek: feels bad

:poke: take that :poke:

8. hahahah, quit flirting you two! just kidding. lol.

yea i mean to be honest, what makes the city special to me are the people. you, thunder, widow man, the slinger family, etc. i've always thought GC was a little clunky, but it's all about the connection i made with the people here that made me appreciate it. i guess in the end it will depend on where everyone is where i want to log on more, but i expect i'll be on both a long time. anyway, jay, you should check out hydrocanna and just see what you think.

9. ill be honest dude.....looks like a ghost town. i love this place and have got to know a few good blades here! plus, i like the secuirty GC brings with the talk that goes on lol journals etc....

each to there own! you best stay in touch :poke::laughing: dont be a ghost now :p

10. Aye man I find this blog very useful.I didnt know They had whole grow communities online.This is a great way to learn and share real live info from experience.Nice!