Sog or scrog

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Larg3k, Jul 17, 2016.

1. So I have a 4x8 flower tent and I was debating going scrog like I've done before or try sog.

My goal is to have a harvest every month, harvesting one and putting a new one into flower every month. I also have a 4x8 veg room where plans will be able to veg for 2 months. That's enough time for some decent size plants, at least in my experience.

So what do you guys think? What do you think will be a bigger harvest once a month.

2. id guess a sog. with the training for scroging...like topping them then giving them some time to recover and the whole net setup moving them from room to room might be a pain.

personally i think i'd veg em normally, maybe do some lst if a plant is getting big too fast, and just swap plants in and out without goofing with them much. i think i might try that way in the future

3. Yeah that sounds good, I was thinking if I did sog and any of them got to big just do a lil lst.

As far as moving them, I'll just be moving them from veg to the flower room and they'll stay on there side for 2 months and a month into it a new one come and and one goes out. Just like you say so there not moved around to much to avoid and unnecessary stress

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 TheAnswer121, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    they are 2 totally different concepts imo. SOG is taking a shitload of rooted clones and flowering them for a small yield per plant, but overall a nice haul. SCROG is growing out a plant and forcing the tops thru the screen for a massive amount of colas from a single or couple of plants. if you have a mother plant already, or intend on having a separate grow space to keep one in veg, i'd do SOG. also, you'd have to start flowering new clones consistently in order to harvest once a month, barring any space issues. that, in and of itself, is a lofty goal. If you want to take the time, because it does take a long time, then do a SCROG. jm$.02

5. sea of green is the technique of vegging them to 6-12 inches and flowering immediately.. that sounds like about what you are trying to do.

6. fast fast fast.

7. its risk reward , depends on your laws. Will getting caught land you shit or not ? if it does , do more plants go against you ?? if they do then scrog , if not sog

• Like Like x 1
  8. talkin about being safe, confidential, and not worring about any laws in the first place. i just start poppin beans....