Sog journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Dec 27, 2012.

1. So smoked some of that la diva auto.. she was excellent.. had me and my girl stuck on the couch all night... good body buzz... slightly cerebral...

2. Ice Bomb will be way different.

3. Sprouts r all doin well some yellowing, but I realized I was using none ph balanced water.. Oops... So fixed the issue, they should bounce right back.

4. what were you using? tap water? shouldnt that be buffered to ~7 anyways?

5. [quote name='"bmeat"']what were you using? tap water? shouldnt that be buffered to ~7 anyways?[/quote]

Tap water. Nah my tap water Is very alkaline. Like 8.0

6. shit. maybe i should test mine.

7. [quote name='"bmeat"']shit. maybe i should test mine.[/quote]

I would if I were u.

8. I would if I were u.

9. Roots on critical jack auto

ForumRunner_20130104_105209.png

10. That's my dog, ghost... He's a blue heeler...

11. its saying my tapwater ph is low, and that theres low chlorine. weird, because i can see the chlorine floating around when i put my tapwater in a cup.

think i should do a little ph up, since my tapwater is like 6.5 and i feed fertz, which make it even lower?

roots didnt look too bad. they are wrapping a little though. what size pot did you use?

12. [quote name='"bmeat"']its saying my tapwater ph is low, and that theres low chlorine. weird, because i can see the chlorine floating around when i put my tapwater in a cup.

think i should do a little ph up, since my tapwater is like 6.5 and i feed fertz, which make it even lower?

roots didnt look too bad. they are wrapping a little though. what size pot did you use?[/quote]
    Well my autos r in 3 gallon fabric pots.. the ice bombs r in 5 gallon fabric pots..

13. [quote name='"ninetailz"']
    Well my autos r in 3 gallon fabric pots.. the ice bombs r in 5 gallon fabric pots..[/quote]

Ya u want phone at 6.6 the chlorine will gadget off if u let water sit out for 24 hours.. now if it's chloramin it font gas off. U need to add molasses to get rid of chloramin. It's really not a biggie. I set out my water 24 hours before watering..

14. Ha, typos... gas off...I meant

15. Won't be around to much anymore.. will still document grow and update when I can.

16. Where the fuck ya going? Better be some ass involved to e skippin out on your GC bros

17. Hope everything workks out for ya and its not a bunch of trouble.. been hangin out with GMTBiker? Catch ya on the flipside bro

18. I'll still be around.. jus being ninja for a bit..

19. We got a dude at work, be standin there talkin and all of a sudden hes gone... calls it his ninja poof... fucker does it all the time... still be watchin....