Sog journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Dec 27, 2012.

1. let me know how the smoke is. what are you used to smoking? high grade mids, or real good bud that that one?

how many weeks was it in flower? like 6?

2. [quote name='"bmeat"']let me know how the smoke is. what are you used to smoking? high grade mids, or real good bud that that one?[/quote]

I'm use to smoking name brand highs.. jus had some afghan goo...

3. lucky..how many weeks into flower was that? 6?

4. [quote name='"bmeat"']let me know how the smoke is. what are you used to smoking? high grade mids, or real good bud that that one?

how many weeks was it in flower? like 6?[/quote]

The diva was an auto... from seed to harvest, 60 days...

5. oh..nice. it says its done in 7, so i guess its done. be sure to show us it when it dries in like a week!

6. I put down the critical hog to veg... No germination jus planted... Did the same with the super skunk and she came up no problem so whatever wil c...

7. thats the best way to go!

8. So I don't really get the point of germing? Jus giving the seed a head start?

9. Pretty much, and give the grower a piece of mind... dont know reqlly, but the ones that sat in dirt did better for me anyhow...

10. [quote name='"hypercardriac"']Pretty much, and give the grower a piece of mind... dont know reqlly, but the ones that sat in dirt did better for me anyhow...[/quote]

If the hog comes up like the SS.. I'm gonna st opp terming

11. Hy man, found your other thread.

I think I'm going to plant my seeds directly from now on, I lost four to drowning I suppose, because they cracked, but nothing sprouted.

Oh well, life and learn
    :)

12. Yea, I was sick of germing honestly I think the super skunk broke ground faster then the germed seeds

13. U check out the vids? They r a page back...

14. I did. Nice to see that track in action,

Things are looking great. Those autos are going to pull some nice bud in record time.

It's great how fast we're capable of getting quality smoke.

It may not be top shelf, but it's sure as hell better to grow your own, then have inconsistent mids are unreasonable prices.

Good luck with those :)

15. its really to give the grower peace of mind, to see that the taproot hatches. but then when you put it in the ground, it has to redo all its positioning, so i just like to start straight in soil.

on friday i will be doing an experiment to see which way is quicker when i plant 2 more seeds of the same gene. one will be soaked in a cup and one straight in soil.

16. Cool be sure to let me know how it goes..

17. That will be good... waiting for results...

18. O.K. gents, I have caught up on my reading and I am going to be pulling up a chair for this one.

19. I'm having issues here.. Pos app. I can't log in my apps.. Going through safari.. Says it doesn't recognize my email as its emailing me to that address

20. If you can, just click on the community tab.