"SOG" HO t5 full grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thestinkybear, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Hello

I am new to the forum. I am doing a ebb and flow with General Hydroponics Flora series. I am currently in week 3 since I transplanted my rooted clones into Gro Dan 4inch rockwool cubes.

SETUP

2x4 flood table, 15 gal reservoir, 454w HO T5 2x4 ft 8 bulb, 50/50 Blue/RED bulbs

I am using this feeding schedule, calculate it for 15 gal to get what I am using.

Flora Nutrient Weekly Feeding Program - Greentrees Hydroponics

WEEK 1 LIGHT: 18/6
    WEEK 2 LIGHT: 12/12
    WEEK 3 LIGHT; 12/12..current... Pre-Flowers have developed, white pistols can be seen
    Plan

To do a single round "SOG" style grow. I have limited vertical space, 3ft total. Therefore I am doing a full grow under high output T5's. Below are pictures from day 1, week 1 of the transplant. I mixed 75ml of Micro, 150ml of Gro, and 45ml of Bloom. That is what the schedule I am using says. This is my first run doing hydro, so I am not sure if this is going to prove to be too much for my plants. I am willing to redo my reservoir at the first sign of nutrient trouble. In the pictures from today that you can look at below, the leaves look heavy because I noticed some spider mites today and blassssted the plants with a spray bottle to clean every leaf top and bottom, thats the awesome thing about Gro Dan rockwool, its mess free and totally easy to move the plant around to get best angles without damaging the plant.

Anywho, like I said I am new to the community, please comment and ask questions. Let me know what you think about my plants.

Attached Files:

2. more pics

Attached Files:

3. and more pics... SO yea, this is what I am doing.... Just trying to see if I push them too hard or what... REAL NEWBIE HERE, so I cant answer many questions well, but, if you notice the yellow bases of some of the leaves half way through the pictures, that was because of the light. Just so you know, HO T5's distance from plants needs to be a few inches.. not touching.

Attached Files:

4. not sure if your still going threw your grow or not. I looking at the same type of setup although I was thinking DWC/SWC Scrog. How has your temp with 8 bars running been? what did you op for ventilation control. Looks good man