SOG Help!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StonedPilot, Jan 25, 2011.

1. OK I have some bad male to female ratios... I don't want to clone and grow all females into big plants that would take 2 long but rather then that I'd like to take a lot of 2 inch cuttings and do a SOG...

I know top yield for a 400 watt mh/hps is about 6 ounces... they say it covers 4 square feet... IT do, I have a light meter... I'm going to do 30-35 plants... maybe only 25 for law purposes... How big should I let the clones grow before giving them 12/12... I really want to get as much as I can as fast as I can considering the set backs...

Hey guys check this out..... Ultra Mushroom Growing Kit 12 Jars Grow Like Magic on eBay.ca (item 150548691102 end time 13-Feb-11 09:36:02 EST)

I just ordered that shroom kit... got some U.S. Virgin Islands spores from Vancouver Seed Bank... Can't wait... I've grown shrooms in the simplest type of box in the past and its much easier then growing weed...

I look forward to any tips and answers I get... this site never lets you down...

2. 25 plants in 4 sqft?

I do 25-30 in 9 sq ft and that can get tight. LOL

I usually flip the clones at 8-10". A friend does his more like 12-14".

Whatever works for you. Stick with the same strain and it's a lot easier to get it dialed in, since the ideal height is pretty strain dependent.

2" is a bit small for a clone, 4-6" might be better, but that depends on your mother.

Wet

3. i'm sorry i was high as shit when i wrote this i have like 16 square feet lol I ment 4x4=16 lol sorry dude

4. Boomers easier than ganja? Yeah right, if you fail on boomas, you have green too, trich.

5. Man I've grown shrooms in a cooler, 2 peaces of plastic, and a spray bottle. Of coarse substrate jars........ You don't control the sex ratio... How is that failing? ... Grew from seeds and didn't have enough females.... I've cloned before but never sea of green... I'm an out door grower though, the indoor stuff is new but not hard at all...