SOG from seed should I flip now

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by TheGreenJoker401, Mar 14, 2018.

1. So I’m doing SOG from seed I’m using happy frog with 30% perlite added some worm castings I am currently using the full line of new millennium nutrients with some sea green and Hygrozyme the plants are just at 4 weeks from seed I was wondering if I should flip or give them a week or 2 now I know that your suppose to use clones and they aren’t suppose to veg too long if at all I just need some advice any would be very appreciated. Image1520988221.775488.jpg IMG_2409.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sup, I wouldn't flip yet how tall is your space? They will double or triple in size when you flip friend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I have about 5 feet I was thinking about waiting another week or 2. My plan was to wait until they got to 12” but I’m worried I’ll run out of space and then there’s mold and pm I have to worry about because of all the plants I have 2 mounted wall fans in there one for the canopy and one for undergrowth I don’t wanna flip too early and kill my yield ya know?

4. I would pull the centres out of them once they get 4 nodes high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Keep them growing I don’t flip mine till it looks like this [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. 4-6 weeks aint enough....

most strains need to be at least 2 months old so they r mature enough to know their sex
    any younger then 2 months and the plants have not sexually developed enough and may turn male or hermaphrodite later on.

this is why you use clones, the clone has the proper hormones in it and can be sent into flower anytime.!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joker, what are you gonna do with the 2 larger plants.?

8. Love the air pots. That's all I use. From the previous pics I wouldn't have flipped.

#shuttle420express Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those are mother plants sorry so late been in the hospital I gave the LA Cookies to a friend and still have the skywalker kush.

10. #11 TheGreenJoker401, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Here are the girls now they look great smell great and are coming along really well. One of the purple train wrecks have 3 main colas I was told this is rare so I took 25 clones

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum View attachment 2430305

11. I've yet to realize the harvest of my dreams; tendency to shift from veg to short hours too soon and constantly undercuts my potential. The three in the back are the exception to that rule and already stand nearly as tall as the two that have nearly finished their stretch.
    IMG_20180413_005701.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. The girls are just now getting into week 3 of flower and I’m glad I switched when I did I’m pretty sure I would’ve run out of room ladies are looking good what are you running?

13. Has anyone heard of forbidden genetics breeding company out of Portland Oregon they asked me to be a tester for some of there new strains but I’m kind of skeptical?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Never heard of them but if they're willing to toss u some beans, then id give it a shot. If u have the room ofcourse.

#shuttle420express Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1