SOG Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Blakeyson, Mar 30, 2009.

1. The first grow is just a test. It was just some bag seed I had collected, and it is more of a test run. The actual grow is going to be White Widow and Northern Lights both are germin now.

2 chambers

VegChamber -
    2 2ft 4 t5 lamp fixtures. 8000 lumens each, so 16000 total. Each light is hooked up to yoyos and that makes them easy to adjust.

3/4 of the walls covered in mylar. All 4 will be, but until I make something to completely block the light from VegChamber to the flowering its jsut gonna be 3 out of the 4.

A fan with adjustable speed for air circulation.

Soil: I have two soils. I have miracle grow for seedlings and cuttings for my seedlings and clones. When they grow too big for their solo cups, i transfer them to a 2gal pot, with Miracle Grow Organic. (I wasn't thrilled about it, but it was the best value for the price and it seems to be workign alright)

The temp generally stays around 76-79 degrees farenheit.

The humidity is usually 38%. I'd like this to be better, but I'm not tripping over it. I do have a humidifier but I'm not crazy about my actual closet being moist all the time.

Flowering chamber-
    I'm buying a 6 2ft t5 lamp fixture that fits snuggly into the 2x2 area.

Mylar covers all four sides of the chamber. I have a couple small adjustable fans to keep in there to keep the air moving.

I have pics but it said I couldn't upload them because a security token was missing?

2. Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Again...:eek:

Any help?

3. Finally got em.

Sorry the pics aren't that good, but my closet is 10x5 ft and its hard to get good pics.

That yellow spot on the leaf, is that caused by basic (not acidic) water? (162)

Attached Files: