Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soft weed..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Just got some weed, that seems to be a bit spongey (not dry), but it's very frosty, and smells very strong(fruity) Is that just as good, or should i dry more.

2. If the stems bend and not break its wet

3. it's probably fine. The best way to find out is to smoke it and see how it burns. If It hasn't been dried long enough then it won't burn well. Also, if it hasn't been dried/cured properly then it won't get you as high because the drying and curing process converts non-psychoactive components into THC.

4. #4 Deleted member 457210, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

5. WHAT!?

Sounds to me like it could just do with being a little dryer.

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. I've had spongy weed numerous times, just needed drying. Doesn't sound off to me at all.
    I'd agree if it looked moldy or something.

8. If it's squishy, it's probably not very dense weed. And if the stems bend rather than break easily then the bud needs to be cured longer.

9. The stems don't bend right over, they do snap, but takes quite bend. Will putting it in a jar filled with tissue/paper over night dry it enough?