Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soft Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StillBlazing123, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Just picked up and the bud I got was a bit different to usual, doesn't have the usual weed smell but a much more earthy, green smell. It is also VERY soft to the touch both as a nug and grinded which is weird and it's not wet.

Attached a picture 

[​IMG]

2. Looks like good bud, have you smoked it yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 StillBlazing123, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Yeah it gives you a good mellow high and doesn't taste weird, but it just doesn't feel right if that makes any sense (not the high but the actual bud) haha.

4. It looks like it must have gotten squashed during transport or something. Should be good though just won't look as nice.

5. If the high is good, then it's all good. Also, everything you described sounded normal to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Probably came off the plant recently, and didn't completely dry. Check the buds in a few days.

7. Its probably jus not very dense, nothing wrong with it tho. Enjoy man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks, I'm sure it's weed, just wondered why such weird characteristics.