soeedin like a mofo

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Dec 8, 2009.

1. well heres my thread on my script today Adderall Script. i took 20mg caps and railed a 20mg cap in the course of 3 or 4 hours. this is my first time back on adderall since may. i was on 2 20mg tab IR and built a tollerence quick. i had an addy here and there but not clinically like now.

night 1 = no sleep. i will fuel my night with more adderall, water, and some weed.
    day 2 = work and i will fuel with a coffee and an adderall and have an amazing day
    night 2 = i will be gettin xannies from my old roomate and crashing for 18 hours.

hows that plan sound?:wave:

2. Sounds like fun. Haha.

3. Sounds rough but do-able.

Try and take in calories, maybe a milkshake or something, and lots of water to help.

4. yeah i need some food and water. went to the gym earlier somewhere around the peak and did some mad man leg workouts and only had a granola bar. i think im gonna rail half of 1 to keep me going. its 1am and i can tell sleep will be no option so i mine as well go with the flow. got 2 cigs left and maybe a few bowls so it wont be too boring..... (oh and PLENTY of adderall :))

expect long drone out rambling posts like this.... i sense another thread lol

5. u were tottally right! i just gud some mac and cheese outta the fridge and a bottle of water. perfect now i can speed on :)

6. Ha, crazy threads/rants are what amps are all about. :)

7. yessir... love nights like these... just hate the nights i cant sleep and its NOT due to drugs...