Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soda

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybom, Jul 30, 2013.

1. i put kool-aid in mine cause i was very fucking curious, it actually made no difference except for a very odd taste in the smoke, wouldnt recommend

2. I'm going to have to experiment today :D

3. try it, its not going to kill you, might not be to fun with a sticky bong though.

4. Reminds me of this, they use orange soda and orange soda ice cubes.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLp7M5SMBkQ[/youtube]

5. lol this is amazing.

6. if it was soda WATER id say sure, go for it but its pointless. if you mean POP/soda as in COLA... then HELL NO!  what a mess... and for what?

7. me and soem friends did vodca once... we where all choking fromt he alcy fumes.... not fun lol and a waste of vodca hahaha

8. I bet if you put a nice aged Brandy in there with a few drops of hot water it would be good.

Make yourself a nice Old Fashion.

9. I think it would make for a heavier high, but not in a good way! When you burn cannabis, the oxygen in the air you pull through the bong gets used up through the combustion process. Soda gives off more carbon dioxide. I would worry about starving your brain of oxygen, which we all know is not a good thing! :eek:

Granny

10. And Granny comes in with the finisher! 

Yeah; I don't see why you would use soda, just seems a bit ridiculous; on top of adding more carbon dioxide to your smoke (which i never thought of before, thanks Storm Crow!); its just gonna make a huge mess of your bong and for what? to add very minimal hints of flavor in there? LAME. Water is the classic for a reason. If you're really smart give it a shot with hot or steamy water; IMO its much smoother then the mythical cold water/ice that (also IMO) makes the smoke seem harsher! 

11. So is the entire section