Soda just hurt the fuck out of me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Weird thing to say right?

I just made myself dinner and got a cold can of coke to drink with it. I was really thirsty so I took a couple large gulps. Well, normally when anyone does that, the carbonation usually hurts your throat for a split second. Oddly enough though it was followed by this intense burning sensation on the top of my mouth kinda right before my throat starts, and I couldn't even swallow. It lasted for about 3 minutes and I was really considering it being an allergic reaction. Which wouldn't really make sense because I drink coke / soda all the time. But yeah man, kinda frightening.

I doubt it but has this happened to anyone else?

2. I think I've experienced something similar, but not as bad. Soda is terrible for you... but hard not to drink.

3. love a good carbonated soda. hahahah.

4. soda is poison. the devil's brew

5. I have something similar. When I drink cokes it makes my Chest hurt extremely bad. Not like heart burn but like a stabbing pain. I just stick to water

6. Might have got some in your air passages and the acidity of the soda just burned it a bit.

7. I think I may have had something similar,

I drank a coke in Mexico and halfway through it felt like a bug was crawling up and down my throat, it lasted for like ten minutes and the feeling was horrible

Ever since then I stay away from colas as best as I can

8. dont listen to anybody, soda is sex. liquid sex i say.

9. liquid sex and if you pussies can't handle coca cola drink some pepsi bitches.

10. Lmfao coke and pepsi are both bomb.

And dr pepper and mr pibb

Bomb.

Are you sure it wasn't just carbonated and you choked on it or something and panicked?

I'm not exactly sure as to what youre describing

11. Nah that shit hurt so bad. Weird.

12. Dear god, drink calypso lemonade or something.

13. Kim Mitchell lied to us.

Nobody hurts? Bullshit!

14. What if you mixed coke and Pepsi?

Win?