Soda bottle bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Trulife8342, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I made it last night, and I plan to get a corona XL beer bottle and make her into a bong =)

Here is the vid of her getting ripped.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPahsMMqd0&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Soda Bong‬‏[/ame]

Hope you guys liked it.

2. i have made water bottle, soda bottle, beer bottle, and plenty of other homemade bongs and there is something to love by smoking out of a self made piece of technologies. happy baking :smoke:

3. Cant argue with that, that and the fact its cheap and ive recently experimented with a new design that makes hits much smoother : P

4. what have you experimented with if you dont mind me asking? I have gotten ok smooth hits but when your smoking out of a cranberry juice bottle you cant expect much lol

5. its a prototype if you could say that, its a monster import can, very specific brand thats for sale around where i live (ironically from the netherlands) You use any kind of bowl or slider and place as close to the bottom as you can, or you can even use two of the cans to make it longer, fill with water after its airtight and use a carb. Whats great about it is the can is long so it dosent take alot of effort to make the hits smooth, it has a super easy resealable cap so there is no lost smoke once you take your hit and hold the carb and reseal it before the next hit. :D

6. hopefully i will get a chance to i have to find them first lol. besides its into the expensive bongs for me which leaves little room for homemade contraptions. Everyone owes it to themselves to take a fat bong rip now and then :)

7. lol cool bong, but i love how the video ends.

8. Is that a glass bottle? It's hard to see haha

9. No problem, bro!:smoke:

10. Kinda Like this:

Its a smart water bottle with a pin pricked carb so the bottle doesnt loose strength.

The downstem is off of my old hookah pipe and then the bowl is an xl pen cap that was hammered down the stem.

The seal is the blue stuff and it is that wall hanging putty stuff if you know what i mean by that.

Enjoy the afternoon milkin :)

Attached Files: