socom 3 ps2 online players

Discussion in 'General' started by Shamrock0820, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Hey is there any socom 3 players out there? Im making a clan and want to see if anyone wants to join me. That game is kickass while blazed.:D who plays online?

2. socom is the greast game, especially when high, i used to play 1 and 2 online, i have 3 but i cant get it to wrok online and it pisses me off. Gl on startin the clan tho

3. I play regularly, I am not verified yet but plan on getting it together by the end of the week, I beat the game and unlocked everything so I only play online :) hook me up with a clan invite and Ill join :D

4. shit dude ill play i played socom 2 for like a year and was on gamebattles and shit that was tight

socom 3 isnt as good as socom 2 IMO but its still tight and id play

5. Ight ill, yeah its going to be on game battles and the clan will be called the grass city tokers. GC for our clan tag.. anarkin get that shit verifies and I'll send you an invite. My ID is mr.ninja. Who else is in? once we get some people we can star waring that'll be ill.

6. shit dude I'm down, havent been on ina while but this fourm jus reminded me of it. I'll find out my name and post it a little later

uhh yea my name on socom 3 is: glockxvii

send me an invite if ya want.
    peace

7. when do you guys go on? Im on usualy on around 7 to 11. Go on tonight man and i'll send you an invite.

8. i just noticed your sig said dipset... that wasnt the clan u were in was it, cuzz i remember the name

9. yea dude im on right now

10. I jus got off, whats your ID? add me in guys, mr.ninja.

11. Im waiting for my fucking CC it is supposed to be here yersterday but I have no idea where it is, I am ussually on there or on here, Ill post back when I get verified, should be before the weekend.

12. my ID is rahzizzle on gamebattles send me an invite i can prolly log on tonight

my socom name is Nuggetface ... i think dunno havent logged in since september

13. you guys need to get on Xbox live and get some games going!

if anyone has Xbox live and wants to play send me a friends invite - gamefreak701

:D

14. alright Im verified, send me an invite and Ill accept, Im playing tonight for a bit and will be on tommorow morning as well

edit: my name on there is anarkin

15. my name for socom 3 is VisionOfGhandi

16. I play Socom III almost everyday now since I've taken a break off weed... send me an invite- HKMk23.45 ... I'm already in the SocrakLegends clan tho

17. I am logging in right now, I will be on there most of the night, I will check back in here in a bit to, I have stories but I have to go smoke a bit more, My buddies dad just handed me a half quarter for free this morning :) Ill post the whole story later tonight though.

18. ok ok ok guys my clan left me we all split up now who still plays online? or anyone new play?

19. Is the online good. I have the game, but i can't get the fucking patch to work so I can' go online which is the main reason I got the game. Anyone know how to fix the patch problem?

20. hmm try deleting it off your memory card and re-downloading it