Socks or no socks?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420gitrdone, Apr 5, 2012.

1. What do you guys think? Socks or no socks?

ForumRunner_20120404_223257.png

2. socks suck, especially with sandals...

3. You gotta wear socks, bro.

4. Well not with sandals. That's just silly.

5. High top socks and shorts lol

6. Thats a tough one. No socks..
    But if you are gonna wear socks, they should be black.

7. Chick magnets.

[​IMG]

8. no socks, let your feet breathe :D

unless they stink :smoke:

9. Depends if you have good feet or not...

10. In shoes I must have socks on

Walking around with no shoes- I take the socks off

I don't wear sandals because I just don't- never liked em

You need to let your feet breathe or else that's how they get athletes foot/fungi/ ect and stink- clip your nails too, don't walk around with your rat claws

11. Slippers? No socks.

12. Nah bro with my slides that look like that except their adidas, I always wear socks...they don't really look right....however never wear socks if you have flip flops, the ones with the thing that goes in between your toes.

13. There is a time and a place for both options here. The better question would be regular socks or ankle socks. Which by the way I fucking hate ankle socks and refuse to ever wear them again.

14. Socks.

White sandals with black socks. :cool:

Plus, I like em.

Also, sandals without socks make my feet sweat, bad.

15. I don't understand how people don't wear socks with their shoes and shit. My feet sweat instantly if I try to do that. Literally.

16. really just depends where you going.

beach - no socks

anywhere else - who gives a fuck

17. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-CUoCAlCJg]Solar Buzz Lightyear - Voice & Light - YouTube[/ame]

18. Wait, are people saying wearing socks prevents their feet from sweating? :confused:

My feet sweat very easily, it doesn't matter whether I wear socks or not. If it's hot enough, my feet sweat even if I wear sandals (bottom and top where my feet touch the sandals). It's really annoying.

But wearing socks means my feet will sweat more so I usually go without them, but that's not always a good idea with shoes, or at least old shoes, because they can have bad spots that rub on my feet and make them sore.

TL;DR -- I avoid wearing socks as much as I can.