Society makes me SICK

Discussion in 'General' started by Unholy, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Today me and two other mates were standing outside of school when these three little rudies asked us for the time, my mate got his phone out to tell them the time (i was thinking to myself DONT GET YOUR FUCKING PHONE OUT) but he told them the time and put his phone back and there was no problems.. maby i was wrong?

NO i was NOT wrong, my freinds dad rings him and halfway through the conversation the little bastard rips the phone out of my mates hand, my freind is a cool guy but full of anger so he turned around and grabbed the little good for nothing fuckwit by the shoulder, so the kid smacks him round the face three times then runs off.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON... i wouldnt mind if the pussy robbed a store at night with a covert operation (well not as much) but violent armed robbery/mugging makes me fucking sick, what pisses me off more is that he hurt my freind and inconvinenced him severly for a phone which he will probably sell for no more that 20 quid .... BASTARDS

In closing, im getting really really tired of a great portion of society.

< /rant>

2. Wow thats fucked up...But why didnt you guys like chase him and beat the shit out of him?

3. And This Stupid Incident Reflects All Of Society? Riiiiight

4. yah dude, the phones gunna get cancelled and it will be owrthless, what a fuck, myabe hell shove it up his ass for fun, because thats what sounds like a good time to him...

peace

jeff

5. Kimp - I dont belive in violence .. and anyway there were three of them, even though only one was jacking the phone, i have heard SO many stories about people getting stabbed through petty thefts like this and i thought it was best to just leave it and not acctually get into a fight, best of having a freind lose a phone than all of us losing our lives .. which is why i was so fucking pissed when my freind grabbed the guy.

El - "In closing, im getting really really tired of a great portion of society" Anyway i was still pissed off when i wrote that and was pissed off with anyone and everything.

6. WELL CHILL AND SMOKE A BLUNT :smoking: I AM

7. That's fucking nuts!! I have never been mugged or threatened while walking down the street. Shit like that doesn't happen around here; this is arkansas, everyone here has shotguns....

8. This is Nottingham, the City with the most gun crime in England, too many chavs, too many people that are too big for your boots, i get 10 year olds come up and try to get my phone of me, its getting fucking stupid.

9. ....well...when you outlaw guns you only hurt the people who weren't going to use it for illegal purposes in the first place..

10. that fucking sucks.

11. Damn, I go down to Miami all the time, and even in the ghetto areas you never hear of people stealing cellphones out of your hand.

12. Hmm you must live in the ghetto. No one here ever tries to steal your shit. The only time I can remember was when I was walking back from a concert in Long Beach at about 2am and I had to walk through a alley to get to my car and some guy comes up and says give me your keys or I will kill you. I pretended to reach into my pocket with my left hand and as he is looking at my pocket I punched him with all my might with my right hand. He fell STRAIGHT to the ground and did not get up. Hopefully I will have saved future victims of assholes like that. I don't believe in violence unless it needs to be used. I think people that say they don't believe in violence even though they are getting screwed over are true pussies afraid of getting their knee scraped.

13. phone theivery is a major problem in the whole of the UK, i would go fucking mental if someone took mine!

aberdeen doesnt seemto be too bad, neds are just funny :d

14. Yea, its not that i live in a ghetto .. its just the uk is overtaken by mindless thugs who think its funny to steal phones and smash shop windows...

15. wow that's crazy. i mean, they're right...the phone can just be turned off. did you get a good look at 'em? i'm sure everything will work out at the end...karma man...it's gonna come back to 'em

16. oh and an update .. i got smacked in the face yesterday in the middle of town just because someone called my name and i looked around and said pardon, this like 6"3 guy started saying "what you talkin' to me for, why ya bad mouthin me?" then he smacked me in the face, i was going to hit him back but when it became apparent that that was his only hit i just left instead of starting a fight.

17. wow...that sucks. you know...there really isn't that much violence here in this town...which i'm grateful for. way to be the bigger person in both those situations though. i admire that very much. ppl only make it worse by adding to the fire. you know?

18. Cheers :)

Yea England is renoun for its "chavs," The little bastards that think there harder than everyone else, they drasticly out number people and mug them, they only attack people alot weaker and younger than them, they hit people to look cool ... They really do suck.

19. dont forget in packs too, i am a prime target but i dont get that much hassle for some reason... maybe i have an aura of ned slaying :D

20. There is ALWAYS an exception for violence, shoulda beat him to a bloody pulp.