Socially Awkward

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThirdEyesWide, May 13, 2014.

1. #1 ThirdEyesWide, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Over the past few years I've become really reserved and just drawn away from people, maybe from some of the things I've seen, maybe not. I don't know. Anyone else feel this way?

Edit: Now looking at similar topics, I see tons of others just like this. Oops.

2. Sounds like you're an introvert. Nothing abnormal about that.

3. #3 Koh, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    its the quiet ones youve gotta watch

4. You're an introvert like myself. Once you accept you're quiet, is when you can start moving forwards - at least from my own experiences.

5. You have to start not giving a fuck. You'll be dead soon enough looking back wishing you'd gave everything a fuck 

do you have any hobbies? exercise?

why don't you join a boxing gym or a wrestling team?

7. #7 4r5t6y7, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014

Pretty much all of these ^^^

I'm introvert myself and i don't really give a fuck anymore. But one thing I can't rid myself of is the Social Anxiety.  I feel super uncomfortable in populated public areas but after I leave I'm like haha i dont give a fuck if they were looking / laughing at me

You sound like an asshole, im an asshole too. :D

9. Yeah I'm also an introvert. I really just dislike social interaction. My hubs is the only person I can stand to be around long term. And it's not that I DISLIKE people, just when I don't get an adequate amount of ME time (which is a lot) then I go nuts. It's like I'm literally melting in with everyone and I need to step away and come back to myself.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app