Socially awkward

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Dec 8, 2013.

1. alright blades.i've been told im good looking before, im not the best but girls have told me im alright.anyways, i an extreme socially awkward around girls. i can never think of what to say or what to do or how to make a move (im a pussy) any tips? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386525835.102503.jpg this is me

2. liquid courage. you'll be a regular Rico Suave, bromigo. I have somewhat of the same uh, condition...halfway human looking but I usually just clam up in social situations, unless I've got one or two or four in me.

3. I'm super socially awkward too. Sometimes you just need to push yourself to think of topics you think you might relate on. I went on a date this past week and was so nervous I would ruin it because I have trouble bringing up topics when around someone I'm not comfortable with. I've been talking to the kid for two years and still felt nervous, lol. I just thought of stuff I know we can talk about and winged it. Sometimes if I'm really high it helps!

4. I like shy guys

5. Everyday, go to a bunch of different food places like McDonalds, BK, Arbys, etc and just scream as loud as you can and stand there for like a minute. After a week you will not be socially awkward. 

6. Dis might sound corny or whatever, but you gotta look inside, kinda 'find' or know your true self. What u want, where your going kinda-not really the most important 'bullet' with the 'where ur going'.

Basically know / have faith in yourself, and u know deep down you one bad/ cool motherfucker lol. So do it. Love yourself enough to be the fly ass nigga (version of yourself you can be) be true, be honest, ppl will have their judgments, but that's THEIRS not yours , nor do you have to care in the slightest way how one person perceives/ feel about you.

Bro just quit being a pussy, and go on and live your life. And enjoy, Jet$.

7. just walk up to a girl and say "do you want to go out with me." the girl will either say yes or will say "no, but I want to be friends with you because you are so straightforward." And then you can slip her the pill when the time is right

8. stop wearing fruity toques with pom-poms on them...gotta lose that hat man.

9. Stop worrying about what people think of you and live. :)

10. The opposite of shyness is confidence. lol Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a confident man over a shy one?

11. this all the way.

12. Agree with the hat statement. Good smoke rings though. Look like a young eighteen year old though. It's okay to be socially awkward as long as you can kick it with people still. Use the smoke rings!

13. Screw you guys that hat is awesome!Sent from my medulla oblongata.

14. You're a good looking guy. In regards to the social awkwardness, just take every interaction slow & be relaxed. People will take it as you being a chill dude

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Being really handsome or wealthy is a requisite if you're a shy guy or else you're getting no pussy lol.

16. #16 Hydroriffic, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Grow a [​IMG]

Yeah and I bet you're just pullin bitches

LOL this post made my night  :laughing:

19. fuck yall i love my hat :( lol. and yeah i turn 19 december 28th, and my young appearance is another self esteem problem.

20. Love yourself man or nobody will