Soccer!

Discussion in 'General' started by TotallyLegal, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Can you play a competitive sport, like soccer and still toke from time to time? Will it affect your performance in a good way or bad way?

2. I played water polo for 6 years. 4 of which i smoked in. first two years. 185 lbs best shape of my life. last 4 years 245 lbs/ not the best shape of my life... better at water polo but not in good shape haha. I'm pretty sure it wasnt the weed that led to my weight gains though. I have a horrid work ethic in sports all i want to do is play the game and not practice. and also... if your playing for college make sure they don't drug test before you start habitually smoking...

3. I played football my 9th grade year high at practice and games lol i found i ran faster but my hits were weak, but i also play baseball and smoke with no problem. Iv got 3 friends that play soccer and smoke but not to heavy

4. Soccer is great when you're stoned. I play with a group of refugees once a week. My lung hurts like Fuck after 10 minutes but that's from smoking cigarettes I think.
    I guess the reason Americans don't like it is because there ain't commercial breaks every 2 minutes

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Why do Americans call football soccer? But everywhere else in the world they call it football..