Soccer players!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by AhToker, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Do any of you think you play better when you're high? Played last night high and I played a whole lot better I think

2. Yeah actually, I feel a bit more creative in the final third and feel confident enough take on someone more often

3. Yeah I agree! I tend to run a whole lot more too haha

4. I played D1 footy and I did not smoke at all; also NCAA drug tests you can not even use caffeine.

I play sporadically now but I would never smoke before.

5. Played youth up to sophomore year in high school. I'm going back to to school and am going to try and get on the team. I play tennis baked all the time so I bet soccer would be gray, I wouldn't know cause I didn't smoke then.

6. I only play high when I go to a late night drop in on Sundays. I'm gonna have to join a team soon too!

7. Never toked and played... a whole bunch of my team mates said they played better though. We were on an exhibition tournament to Hawaii, and almost all my team mates were high until the last day when they didn't toke, and we lost our first match that day.

I'm an attacking mid, but I've played in a lot of positions including center back, right back, and right wing, but I'm not small nor fast so the wing thing only happened for one match when we needed one more stronger midfield player on :)

8. I started as playing as a striker but as I got older I didnt really like trusting the defense I always had. I'm pretty good as a right back or anywhere in back because a lot of the time people didnt want to play in that position.

Now i'm kind of liking the attacking mid spot. Its good exercise running back and forth haha

9. Hmm, depends on the bud haha. I liked to smoke up before practices sometimes, but I never trusted it for a game. Not like I need it to get through a game anyways haha. Now smoking after practice or a game is a whole other story. Haha ;)

10. Its all good if you keep hydrated while you smoke. If not you'll have such a crappy time playing especially with cotton mouth -.-

11. I've never smoked before a game, but when I'm high just playing around with a ball , I notice Im more comfortable using my week foot (left) .