Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal's Michigan Dank Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoCalTrojan77, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 SoCalTrojan77, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    I originally planned this to be a one pick up thread, but I figured I would expand it and start taking more pictures. Refer to latest pages for latest pick ups :hello:

This cost about 400 an oz around me. The smell is musky and fruity. Tastes fruity and smokes nicely. Here's what I got left, let me know what you think :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice buds, haven't seen purple around here like that in a while. Price is right on for the Detroit area. :smoking:

3. Yeah, I was surprised when I first saw it too lol. Hasn't been around here for while. Where in MI are you?

4. I'm on the east side of the city, what about you??

5. looks good bro! how does the high feel

6. damn socal, nice pickup

7. shiit looks intense!
    nice

8. Thanks everybody. I live in the Bloomfield area. It is a really nice head high, makes you want to get stuff done. Smoked some today and cleaned my car and bowl out :smoke:

9. Looks good man! Im puffin on some Mendo Purps right now! :smoking:

10. Jesus that looks scrumptious.

11. nice purp man +rep

12. thanks everybody, I'll start posting pics up here more often :hello:

13. Hell yeah man! rep for michigan. My rents were born there so i love it

14. DAMN, Ive havent seen purps that good in a few months. rep+

15. Dank purple bud, enjoy it. + rep.

16. west michigan by any chance?

17. nope, southeast. you know people in western mich?

18. Damn reppin the dirt glove too lol. That shits dank wish I could find that around me

19. Looks wonderful. SO PURPLE :)

20. nice. some real amazing purps came through the mitten a coupla months ago, haven't seen em since. looks dank as hell.