Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Puff Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Grass, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Yeah man, this was my 2nd time gooming, shit was fun as fuck haha
    how much did you take? just an 8th?

thanks bro! appreciate it!:smoke:

2. If you don't mind can I ask how much you smoke daily, and btw I'm very jealous of all those beautiful buds

3. daily? it depends man, sometimes i blaze fat like today i smoked a 3 gram blunt with my homies.

id say atleast 4-5 Gs a day. thats not counting wax either :smoke:

thankyou bro :smoke:
    stay fucked up :smoking:

4. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']

Yeah man, this was my 2nd time gooming, shit was fun as fuck haha
    how much did you take? just an 8th?

thanks bro! appreciate it!:smoke:[/quote]

First time just did 1/2 8th cause I didnt want to trip balls. Ended up not really feeling anything. Then did it again like two weeks ago in a perfect environment. Ate 2.5g and lemon teked .5 later that night and had a niiiiice time. I'm definitely gonna pop a full 8th the next time for sure

5. [quote name='"bonginnn"']

First time just did 1/2 8th cause I didnt want to trip balls. Ended up not really feeling anything. Then did it again like two weeks ago in a perfect environment. Ate 2.5g and lemon teked .5 later that night and had a niiiiice time. I'm definitely gonna pop a full 8th the next time for sure[/quote]

Nice. Yeah thats chill when u do an 8th u feel it niceee.
    Im dduckib geekin right bow off some bars and i jus smoked a couple wax enhanced blunts.. :smoking:

6. Whats happenin guys! Got some new pics for you of some beautiful flower, a nicely rolled blunt and some bad news!

Check it :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. No love?... Aight then blades. :smoking:

8. RIP Bong:( nice green btw! :smoke:

9. Yeah :L
    Oh well though, I got new glass. Its sick. Ill put pics of it up tomorrow, for sure.:smoke:

Thanks man!:smoke:

10. This section has a buncha lookers who dont give any input.. I put it on here to get feedback lol so whats the point if no one gives any opinion?

11. chill bruh your thread is getting more love than a lot of these other threads in this section. Just puffgrass :p

12. [quote name='"xSadrulesx"']chill bruh your thread is getting more love than a lot of these other threads in this section. Just puffgrass :p[/quote]

Im chillin lol not even trippin.. Just sayin itd be cool if when u drop by u give some feedback..
    Is that too much for a stoner to ask? Lol

Puff on brotha :smoke:

13. All your buds in this thread look niice
    sorry about the bong tho. how much did it cost?

14. [quote name='"6 7"']All your buds in this thread look niice
    sorry about the bong tho. how much did it cost?[/quote]

Thanks man

The bong was 70 i think. Just a regular clear straightshot from my local glass store. Miss it though, ripped so well :smoking:

15. I WANT THAT BUBBLERRRRR!! sshit is god!! lol and i am literally fucking mind blow those nugggss are INSANEEE IN THE MEMBRANE FORREALLLLLL!!

+REPPP<3

16. Hey when are you gonna put up the pics of the new glass homie

17. hell yeah bro thanks! definitely!

thanks for the rep homie! stay up!:smoke:

18. im gunna put em up right now bro just cause you reminded me!

19. Alright blades... You guys are in for a treat!

Heres my new toro macaroon I bought for a good amount of money from a homie glass blower. fucking gorgeous. Concentrates only of course... :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And heres a new globe lid that I had customly designed with peter griffin on it from family guy. Such a beautiful work of art, takes such skill to do that sort of shit.

[​IMG]

....and finally my other new piece of glass. Nice circ perk that makes that shit stackkkkkk!!!!:smoke: Also, I got the green skull inline ash catch and the titanium nail and globe for free along with the glass. Overall, this piece costed me 140 bucks. If you dont think thats a bomb deal then your fuckin crazy mayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lets get some feedback, yea? :smoking:

20. No love for the beautiful glass? :smoking: