Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Puff Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Grass, Jan 17, 2012.

1. i commented on the video lol im subbin to this so i somethin to do in class

2. lol fuck yea bro smoke on:smoke:

3. Diggin the white lighter bro !

4. haha i usually dont rep the white light but ive never really had bad luck with it :cool:

5. Motha fuckin happy thursday blades! :hello:

hope your guy's day is going well and you all are staying up:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Looks like decent low grade dank. Good job :)

7. low grade? Bro get on my level, quit hating just cause of that one thread.

Dont talk shit unless you got something to top me with, and dont try and front and grab someone else's pics lol cause I know you sneaky ass mothah fuckers be doing that typea shit:smoke::smoke:

8. Wow man lol. Seriously whats your problem? I got some mids right now ill show you :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last bit of my QP i got for $500

[​IMG]

When i get real top shelf dank ill post a picture on your thread :)

9. My problem? I have no issue, your the one coming on my thread telling me I have low grade when I obviously don't. Lol

Your shit looks pretty nice. 500 isnt too bad of a price.

k bro go look through your folder for more pictures to show off cause I really give a flying fuck :wave::smoke:

10. #50 BlankIT, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    You sure those are mids? probably just a bad cure so the supplier threw it away :smoke:

^and to your reply to him, i'm sorry you're not getting top shelf, i live in socal aswell and your quality isn't that great.

11. Nope the cure is good man :smoke:

Your weed looks good but not the best i have seen.

High end dank :)

[​IMG]

Your weed and my weed isnt as frosty. I can get dank like this so ill be posting pictures when i pickup dank. The weed i got right now (the weed in the picture) i would call high end mids/low end dank. Your stuff is low end IMHO. Still good though don't get me wrong :smoke: How much are you paying for the weed in the pictures per ounce?

12. That looks like some blue dream.
    Bro, I can get dank thats on the same level as you, trust..

I've gotten blue dream that looks exactly like that pic, no shittin
    here lemme find a pic:smoke:

13. It's master kush lol. How much are you paying per ounce for dank?

14. My dealer just e-mailed me saying he has some dank jack herer. Ill pick up a 8th and post some pictures with my friends camera. Better quality macros :)
    Ill post some pictures tonight

15. For some fire? or some of my regular dank..
    i pick up on dank for 210 an o

bro i got pics of that blue dream up on here already but here u go.
    my camera doesnt even capture all the trichs..

[​IMG]

16. The price is a little steep but looks like fire man :) My dealer is dropping off some jack right now. $25 a 8th. Ill post pictures with my friends kick ass camera.

17. What? who u talkin to

18. My hookup gets his shit from norcal usually

25 an 8th is pretty ballin' and if its some fire then ill be impressed, dont be tossin me fake numbers bro im all real right now

i grab 8ths of some fire like that blue dream for 35 :smoke:

19. I live in Canada man. Any Canadian on this site can vouch we get the best prices for quality bud :) Ill be posting pictures of some jack when my dealer gets here. Got any jack herer? We can compare pictures if you do :) $650 a QP for DANK shit.

20. Nah I never took pictures of my jack. I just started takin pictures of my dank a few months ago so I dont have a fatass variety yet but I will. :smoke:

Well lets see it once you got it brotha