Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Puff Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Grass, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Cleaned up the family today. Lookin' pretty fresh.. gunna be dirty again in no time..

[​IMG]

Heres a couple rolls I did pretty hastily.. did the job, thats for sure:smoke:

[​IMG]

Smoke on homies and lets hear your opinions :smoking:

2. It all looks real dank, gotta love socal 714

3. Thanks bro. Yeah for sure, no doubt about that

4. Whats good blades?
    Rolled up a nice long doobie yesterday. Covered the tip in some wax I got from my hookup and dashed kief over it. Smoked deliciously. Check the pictures out.

[​IMG]

You know youve got fire when your pot sticks together after being grounded up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Give me some feedback lol. Not fun posting up shit if no one says anything.

5. Hahaha thats a fat ass Blunt,And it has Snowcap:eek:
    Have fun:p

6. That shit was delicious haha I can remember the sweet taste.
    Thanks man stay up.:wave:

7. No one says shit.. like always... -_-

8. Man there is some sick glass, buds, and wax in this thread. I love that bubbler and the price is insane! Keep doing it big! :)

9. thanks man. stay up:smoke:

10. yeah man props, this is one of the better stash threads i've seen, fire buds, wax and some decent glass, that bubbler was a steal for $90, looks dope as hell i love the honeycomb sections and the spiked donut style mouth piece.

11. Nice thread mane

12. Sweet pick up bro, i would've bought that for 90 for SUREEEE. Some dope glass, what you think about fixed stems man? Beautiful nugs too, was wondering how the berry haze tasted, had a ray of different colors on that . Stay up brother. Peace:smoke:

13. Hell yeah, thanks bro. Yeah dude I named my bubbler octa-piranha. I thought it went along with it nicely. :smoke:

Now fuckin check this fat ass motha fuckah.. weighed out being an eighth but its so fuckin chubby i love it hahaha :Smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smoke on guys

14. For sure man it was a steal! :D
    Oh yeah, that shit was tasty. Sort of a mix of cherry and strawberry with a hint of pine.. delicious.. makes me miss it :(

I love fixed stems man. You can see I have one of my own, the green/clear KUSH foot and a halfer. Rips nicely, but the best thing I like about it is how it clears. Im saving up to buy a Toro with a fixed stem and circle perk and ill be using it for concentrates only.

Stay up bro :smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. Nice pickups and glass man. really liking that cotton candy type shit

Only thing I wonder is why you don't mix the concentrates evenly onto or into your joint? I hate when the paper burns faster than the product and then wastes it. What I usually do is light the hash or oil briefly to heat it up and make it mix better then hand mix it up with the bud until its all even. I do that for a bowl too cause then everyone gets a fair rip of the concentrate and you don't end up with a glob of hash burning on a bunch of ashes. Not trying to be a douche just saying you have your shit down so I though I'd mention it

16. nice shit love seeing the socal dank people hate too much on socal.

where's the milk vids?

you do that bowl pack in the bong as a snap? be fucking fat if you did

17. For sure man, but when I put the wax on the tip of doobies or a snap/bowl I always heat it up a lil bit so its more liquidy and easier to apply onto the ganja, just like you were saying. :smoke:

But when you burn the wax on the tip, like i do/did, the wax will melt through the weed inside the joint, not the paper, and make it taste delicious the entire time you smoke it.

....And about the paper running, that usually has to do with how well the joint is rolled/packed and when I roll my joints, I roll em nice and tight so theres no loose areas to run.

18. Right?.. haters can hate tho its all good, we be smokin fire. :smoking:

Ima be droppin some soon for sure.

Yeah man that was a snap for me :smoke:

19. no comments on the milk vid? tough crowd..