SoCal! Help me

Discussion in 'General' started by BayAreaToker, Jul 17, 2010.

1. I'm not too familiar with southern california...going on a roadtrip in a couple weeks and I need some advice on things to do, places to see, etc.

I'm leaving from San Francisco and driving to Chula Vista. I'm down to stop anywhere in between.

2. At the very least, if you're not a vegitarian (or have fallen off the wagon, as I have), you gotta hit up a Tommy's Burger.

Have a safe and fun trip!

3. Thanks, I'll make that happen

Anyone been to Tijuana and have any advice on goin there? Best beaches in socal?

4. Chula Vista?? Yikes, that's pretty ghetto. TJ can be really fun... really, really fun. Just make sure you bring your passport or you will get hassled coming back.

The best beaches by far in San Diego have to be Pacific Beach (tons of smoke shops too), Del Mar, or La Jolla. All of them are great.

5. Sweet, a roadtrip down to Socal is in my near future.

Hope you have fun OP. :smoke:

6. Gotta make a stop in Venice.

7. Del Mar beach man. And try to hit up a PINKS

8. What would be more safe:

sleeping in my car in the states
    or getting a cheap ass hotel in mexico?

most of my money will be going towards gas and food :/

9. Avoid Tj, its bad there right now.

And chula is ghetto but most of the things happen at night.

Just get a motel here its better.

10. even during the day? I was just hoping to find somewhere near the border I can get some cheap beer (i'm not 21)

11. I just got back from San Diego. I checked out Pacific and Mission beach. Pacific beach is deff the best one to check out, there are a ton of smoke shops down garnet ave...La jolla cove is pretty sick too. But, no I wouldn't go to TJ right now. It's pretty bad there..but I did get to eat a tamale from there...yum :p

12. #12 Black'N Mild, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Get some dank ass weed from a disp in la if you have your card, 24 hour sushi in LA is real nice, go to malibu or venice beach, I would say TJ is a strictly day time place to be, friend got mugged... twice in the same night on the way back from the bar. If you go to Ensenada they got some goood ass grilled lobster in the restaurants. Oh yeah, dont even think about buying trees in or around mexico... haha
    Have fun man!
    :smoke: