Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EmptyProduction, Jan 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strong taste, incredibly smooth smoke, One of my favorite Kush strains.

2. Looks dopee. Are you an mmj patient?
    Ive always wondered what its like tokin in cali and NOT having a card, like do non-cardholders still get theyre hands on the bomb medical shit? anyways tastyass buds +rep

3. exactly what i got right now.

4. yeah good dank is not hard to find in cali.

5. Lookin dank dude. I remember not to long ago there was a guy growing stuff exactly like this on the northside of houston and he had some bullshit story, something along the lines of Jimi Hendrix's family invented the genetics, and he called it The Jimi. He was charging $500/zone. I bought an oz. because the shit was dank, i had the money, and it was dry. I heard someone talking about buying a gram from him the other day and he was charging $40/g. SHit's Whack. hopefully cali isn't doin you dirty like that.

Congrats on the dank pickup. :D

6. #6 EmptyProduction, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    Yes i am, but people without cards get the bomb stuff quite alot. Thats just how it is here.

^ and to the guy above, this bubba is 15 a g, 45 an 8th, 160 half O

7. yeah i live in cali i dont have a card but most of my friends already have one i just get off them.

theres no hurry to get one when everyone else around you alread has the dank :D

8. i live in socal and have my medi card, but i dont even bother going to the clinic half the time cuz a guy down the street has just as dank if not danker.

saves me a drive :smoke:

9. i'm in CO. same kinda situation here. dank stuff everywhere. in the last year or two i've noticed a huge change. seems as tho all the dealers have started getting their stuff from guys that are growing for dispensaries as well.

10. Outdoor? sure looks like it

11. ^I'm referring to the bubba kush

12. Looks like some dank from the club. Nice pick-up