SOB's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Headhunterpipes, Aug 31, 2018.

1. WTF ,,, They change the laws like wiping their own ass , before medical and rec weed became illegal our county fathers did a vote to not allow a medical or rec weed dispensary .
    Making it legal for everyone in our county to grow ..
    But now the city fathers figured out they are loosing tax money to the growers and black market dealers
    They are changing their minds ,,,, the fucken ass wipes .
    Two things bother me about this, some people have invested allot into their grow systems and now they will not be able to grow any more .
    And some people cant afford weed and really need it .

Personally I believe the world might slightly be better if everyone just got stoned every once in a while ,,
    Or two people could sit together share a joint and work out their differences .
    Now I have to go get my medical MJ card .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Got a link as to what you are talking about?

:smoke:

3. Weed is completely illegal here.
    Never stopped me from Growing a bit of my own.

Fuck em. What they don't know is none of their business.

4. PM sent

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well that's a problem,, I got sick and 911 was called , cops were in my home with their chest video cameras on ..
    I was legal but now they know I am a grower .
    Its ok I go get my medical MJ card ,,, but I had better things to spend my money on and what about the people who really need it ( like everyone ).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If they put in a dispensary then its illegal to grow with in 25 miles of the dispensary …
    Its our screwed up state laws .
    Only reason to have a law like that is money ,Put in a dispensary so no one can grow and have to buy from some dispensary at 4 times the price …
    Dispensary weed can run 400.00 bucks a ounce here . I have problems with people charging me half that ..
    Plus my weed is every bit as good as theirs .
    Well this will drive the price of weed ..

I would of been all for putting a dispensary from the beginning ….
    Glade I can get my medical card ,,, if not I would of put my place up for sale bought some property 25 miles pr more from any town or city in my sate ..

7. Wow ,, the city counsel votes in two days if they are bringing in dispensaries .
    I found out the lawyer that suggested bringing in the dispensary , has dispensaries in Washington ,
    And a failed green house farm 10 miles out of town .
    This family owns allot of property in town .
    They brought in a wheel barrel into the last city counsel meeting that was filled with alfalfa one pound bricks.
    There was 100 bricks wrapped in wax paper . telling the city counsel that people in this town could have this much weed in there homes .

If they put in a dispensary there is allot of people who will be considered breaking the law by growing ..