Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sobering up after Ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PriMo XVII, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like within minutes of ejaculating, I start to lose at least half my high.

Does this happen to anyone else? Why is this?:confused:

2. Well you just spent all of your energy beatin off so yeah...

3. when i read the title i laughed so hard lmafao. but as to your question yes actually ahaha so then i smoke more:smoke:

4. i've noticed this too. i used to do unmentionables and Dr. Drew on Loveline said those unmentionables were 7x as concentrated in the semen than in the blood, maybe same goes for weed. So when your load leaves your body, maybe also does a percentage of still active THC that hasn't passed it's halflife yet.

5. Yea I've noticed this too.
    That's why my man and I used to smoke a post-sexy time bowl after every sexual situation :) ;)

6. Ha ha ha... c'mon! for real??? So what your saying is the THC gets absorbed into your semen, then releases it into your brain as it passes through. i never knew had had semen flowing through my brain! Not sure I'm so happy about it.... I suppose it clears up the issue of snot resembling spunk thou!...

7. ..........smoke, orgasm, smoke, orgasm, smoke, orgasm.... it's a vicious cycle.

8. you have to get something setup so you can smoke while you beat it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. [quote name='"PrincessTHC"']..........smoke, orgasm, smoke, orgasm, smoke, orgasm.... it's a vicious cycle.[/quote]

Or an amazing one

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 jilz, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    So if one were to splooge all over say, a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, said splooge could be dried, scraped up with a razor blade, and be resmoked? Sounds a bit pointless, but do you think that it work?

*edit* In retrospect, I realized you were talking about unmentionables. Based on my knowledge of chemicals and such, tryptamine based substances would do this, but with THC, I'm not so sure, mainly because THC isn't an alkaloid like tryptamines.

11. There's nothing a little more weed can't solve ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I thought this was just me! Yes, I feel pretty much sober after a good high fap. I always wondered why.

Then I just smoke more.

13. Next time you get pulled over, just cum when the cop isn't looking. Who gives a shit if you get it on the floor, it's been than getting caught right?

14. :eek: I wonder if this is why I have had residual after effects of unmentionables long after they've worn off for everyone else...it's cause I swallow my man's cum when we're fucked up on unmentionables! :eek:
    Haha :smoke:

15. :laughing:

16. My good estimated guess would be that you aren't losing your high exactly so much as canceling the great feeling of being high on thc out with the even greater feeling of orgasm. Id say its all in your head. I tend to lose time while masturbating/fornicating aswell lol. Malybe you're taking more time than you think you are.

17. :laughing:

18. Haha this thread is funny as fuck! And yes I feel like it does bring down my high but its alright lol