Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sober for a month, smoked, now im getting tested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SereneScene, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I had been taking a break for exactly a month as of February 27, then on the 28th I hit 2 bowls that night and 1 bowl the morning of the 29th. Then on the March 3rd I hit one bowl. Now I found out I will be taking a drug test on the March 7th at 4:00. I have basically no body fat and an extremely high metabolism rate. The drug test will be a lab test. Last time I took a test at the same lab and had smoked 5 days in a row and then took it the day after, I drank 7 bottles of water before I took it and my thc level came back as 15 and under 10 they can't detect it. Oh and the lab is labcorp.

Is my best bet to passing it going to be just drinking a lot of water and running? I already workout but I normally don't do cardio. Also I have a sure jell packet I think I'm going to take just incase it actually helps. And I was going to take a creatine pill also so it won't show up diluted.

Any advice would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. I don't mean to be a downer, but most likely, you are fucked.

Your BEST bet at this point is a friends piss or synthetic urine assuming it is just a pre job employment test. I really don't think 4 days is enough to get this out of your system but if this is your plan a lot of water, a lot of running/sweating, and make sure you start pissing in the cup MID stream.

3. I'm sorry, but the thread title made me laugh my ass off.

4. No more meat, no more milk, more cheese and strictly greens. One way. [​IMG]

5. Drinking water won't really do much except dilute your urine because thc is stored in your fat cells. Your best bet is to do extreme sweat sessions. Lots of working out (I think cardio would be best) while wearing a hoodie. If you have a sauna at your disposal I recommend you use it. If you worried that you won't be able to do it, get clean or synthetic urine.

Now stop sitting here wondering how you're going to pass and start sweating out some thc! :D Best of luck to you

6. #7 TXToke123, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    I don't think sweating does anything beneficial to the detox process. As fat is burned by the body (it is burned naturally by the body at a rate dependent on your metabolism, or by fat burning exercise) the THC metabolites will be deposited into your urine, then removed from your body through the urine. As long as you have THC metabolites in your fat stores, they will be present in your urine. So the actual detox process has nothing to do with how much fluid is lost by your body, it is how much of the metabolites you get out of your fat cells into your urine. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't give you any tips. My advice would be long distance running. When your body gets tired and burns all your carbs for energy, it will resort to burning fat as an energy source.

7. #8 SereneScene, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Yeah I'm gonna get a friends piss I guess.. Worked before. I would think I was fucked too but I'm 18 workout everyday have no body fat and a good metabolism.. And the fact that it had been so long since I did it. Also my last test I thought I might piss green but I almost passed

8. how badly do you need to pass the test? If you need to be 100% you need someone elses piss. Honestly if you drink a (lot) of water before the test and take the creatine you have a good chance and would be 100% on a home not lab test

9. My lhs has this drink that is 99% rate of passing and it takes like 5 hours to get all the thc out of your system the time might be wrong but it is under a day for sure.

10. Same scenario has happened to me. I just drank 3 cups of coffee and about 50oz of water before and I passed.

11. So my one friend came to me and was like dude im being drugtested tomorow what do i do. i just smoked the last 5 nights straight some crazy shit. So i tell him to run, drink lots of water, cranberry juice washes out your system, pee pee pee, and then 4 hours before the drug test drink a half gallon of water or so (thats what he did), with lots and lots of sugar. Most people really dont know about the sugar but what it does is cover up your fat cells if any. So it's even harder to trace for weed.ur welcome :D