Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sober for 5 months -- Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HypnotykTripz, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Been on probation for too long. Being that I have been clean for so long I would like to smoke since my next drug test wont be for another 7 days or more.

I am 6'0 250 lbs and want to smoke once. I get early release if i stay clean but get released anyways in another month. Will Drug test show a lot of thc if I took a few hits tonight? Like I said I have been clean for 5 months. I sweat every day if that helps

2. Everybody sweats everyday. Why would you go this long just to throw away your early release at the last minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol That's a good question. I was just really really wanting to  smoke. Being an everyday smoker then having to stop. You get those days where you say why the fuck am I not smoking? I am choosing not too. I was just having a moment in need lol

4. Yea seriously don't throw 5 months away over one month, especially with a test in 7 days. Not worth it.

I started an unknown # of time sober today. I need to get an internship for a class of mine ASAP. Need to get 100 hours in before the end of the semester. Its my only class I'm taking and last class until I graduate. Most internships wont drug test which is why I hadn't stopped smoking in the first place, but being over a month into the semester and still not hearing back from places where I apply, I'm at the point i don't want to risk not getting a spot from a place that I may here back from that winds up testing.

Sucks, but whatever. I know the feeling of "why am I not smoking" quite well, especially when the majority of my friends smoke just like me and got internships with no test. Worst part is if I land this near the end of the semester Im not even gonna start smoking again so I can stay clean while I apply to jobs.

Transition periods in life are a bitch I'll tell ya lol

But hang in there you're almost there

5. I have been trying to find a decent paying job for awhile so I know where you are coming from. I have been very picky about the jobs though because I don't want a job where they random drug test. 

Keep on going hard for those jobs though! Good to hear you chose the right path to get somewhere in life although none of us agree with having to stop smoking cannabis lol. I want my job to be a fulltime mmj caregiver tbh. That's going to take some serious time though but so worth it in the end!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJqStzAJ6sg

6. #6 kush70, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    smoke and a shitstorm vs not..

i 'd take not :)

7. Even if there was only a 25% chance of it showing up on the drug test, I wouldn't want to risk almost half a year of my life just because of one compulsive thought. You got another week, dude. Weeks pass up like nothing.

8. Lol yall good people. thanks!

9. Just buy a 12 pack and drink the day away, even if you don't like drinking it's better to deal with it for one night than risk 5 months just cause you wanna smoke.

10. Didn't think about this..