Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sobe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dead and Gone, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I just got a sobe bottle what should I do with it ???

2. ummmmmm drink the juice then recycle it. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:????????

3. Sobe's the shit, was started in my hometown. If I/you knew how to properly cut holes in glass I'd recommend a piece but other than that I guess you can just drink it

4. Dry ice bomb most assuredly.

5. break it over your head... and flex in front of the mirror.

6. Drink it. Recycle. Buy a real bong. :bongin:

7. Sobes actually have a little indent in the glass near the bottom making it quite easy to break a hole. Many use them for waterfall bongs as it is easier to make a hole than other glass bottles. Youtube should have some vidoes of fellow tokers making a sobe waterfall. They are pretty sick! :smoke:

8. Damn I should try that out some time, so I can get blazed AND represent Norwalk's SOuth BEach :hello: