Sobe Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thanatus504, Feb 6, 2011.

1. So my Phire that I got at a local shop got broken at a party, luckily I still had the diffused downstem and bowl so I put them to use with a plastic sobe bottle because I dont have the funds to replace it with an actual piece. I got some sweet lemon skunk packed in the bowl. it's air tight and it should hit hard.

Attached Files:

2. I've never seen a plastic Sobe bottle in my entire life

3. For real.. WTF planet are you from OP?:p

4. maybe it wasnt sobe but it looked like sobe and it had some pretty tasty pink fruity juice in it but i dnt remember what the label said, shit this is gonna drive me crazy now

5. so you dont have 10$ for a cheap gas station piece, yet you have money for 'sweet lemon skunk'?

6. ^lol right?

7. Maybe he ran outta money after buying the "sweet lemon skunk"? :smoke:

8. man so much negativity on GC lately ..OP nice way to Macgyver yourseself a way to smoke .. i mean GOG is great but in a pinch good job...

9. why would you waste your money on a crappy piece when you can just buy weed?

10. i have a glass pipe and a roller and papers; I just missed having a bong. I don't want a cheap gas station piece. I'm just going to make due with what I have until I can afford a piece that I really want. Im not gonna spend 30 bucks on a crappy piece when i can make my own crappy piece and spend that 30 on more plant life lol. I did this out of boredom not neccesity

11. Oh and the bottle is Sobe, it's called sobe smooth, strawberry daiquiri flavor.