Sob It's Empty

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by unoit, Sep 15, 2003.

1. HIGH All, WWC+ X WB.....this is going to be some mighty fine smoke.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, some nice green....did I ever tell you people my favorite color is....Green

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, well it looks like I have the Borg under control....will be ordering more Predatory Mites (Phytoseiulus persimilis) next week to make sure All are gone.

Attached Files:

4. That one with the fat leaves looks like my white rhino,does it smell a lot in veg ????Oh , l just got hold of this stuff called "robocan",its a flyspray in a can that emits a spray of pyrithium every couple of minutes.Keeps everything away while totally safe.They are using it in dairyies and the like.Could be good for the room ???Last upto 3 months.:D

5. How much did that setup cost?

6. HIGH All, for everything...lights, air pumps etc..around $250 and I go though $40 worth of Nutes every 2 months or so.

7. HIGH All, after 8 days on 12/12 I find out All but one is a female and it's a WWC+ X WB...I took three branchs O.F.F.F. the best male WWC+ X WB and put them in a jar of water...over a mirror to collect the pollen. When the times comes (a few more days) I will pollenate the WWC+ X WB male with the female to get some more of these great seeds...and of coarse clones.
    No pics...still useing Woodbug's computer and it doesn't have the software to upload pictures....soon I hope!!!

8. HIGH All, big difference 420 Shade...Bubble Buckets All the way for me. The only reason I use a soilless mix is because of the seeders...don't want to waste them on Males.

Cut the WWC+ X WB down last night and was she sticky and stinky.

Attached Files:

9. HIGH All, a couple more.

Attached Files:

10. HIGH All, now it's time to start All over again.....I love it!!!!!

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, ok here she is before being choped....she's the one in the very back.

Attached Files:

12. Looks very tasty my friend! I love seeing your pictures, you've got a real good knack with the camera Unoit.

13. HIGH All thanks IndianaToker....Santa's getting me a new one for X-mas.....wait till then my friend...I'll be posting mode again.

14. very nice my friend .Just to bad l carn,t share some with ya [​IMG]

15. what kind of light bulb is that your using?

16. HIGH All, *LOL* well their house is up for sale $164,500, nice ocean view.

Thanks for bringing this post to my attention frailty.

grass roots it's a 1000w HPS without a reflector.

17. proper grow mate.. proper...........