Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soapy taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hey, so I bought a quarter today and it had a bit of a soap-like taste. Not enough to deter me, but I'd never seen it before. I found other soap-taste stories on forums, I was wondering if this is just a natural flavour touch or is it something else?

2. ive been noticing that too, only recently tho. and its only been with headies

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its probabaly natural but to be sure I wouldn't buy the same stuff from the same dealer again.

4. my shit got like that when i stored it in an old shampoo bottle

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could be the grower didn't flush the plant of ferts/nutes before harvest.

6. Mr Clean Kush :p.

7. What about if it was stored in an old film container, like a Kodachrome deal?

Sent from my moto g(8) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A lot of these (legal) farms wash there bud because they got bugs or PM problems I stay away from all that garbage and grow all my stash I understand that not all can do this but I know from working at my buddy’s facility and every other facility around it is all garbage PMs and bugs run rampant

9. If the flavor of your cannabis is "less than pleasant", water-cure it! Water-curing strips away "off" flavors, "too many ferts" problems, cuts harshness, and removes chlorophyll. The potency is unaffected, since THC isn't water soluble. You end up with some really ugly, rather bland, but very smooth-smoking weed. :GettingStoned:

Water Curing Weed: What Is It, and How Do You Do It? (news – 2021)
    https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growing/water-curing-weed

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1